All users must be of at least the age of 13, and agree to not use the Anon(ymous) Sharing service for any illegal or unauthorized purposes. All users must agree to comply with local laws regarding online conduct, and copyright laws. Anon(ymous) Sharing is intended for personal use, and any business use is strictly prohibited. All users must not use Anon(ymous) Sharing's services to violate any laws which include but are not limited to copyright laws. Any violations will result in immediate deletion of all files Anon(ymous) Sharing has on record for your IP Address.
All users use Anon(ymous) Sharing at their own risk, users understand that files uploaded on Anon(ymous) Sharing are not private, they may be displayed for others to view, and Anon(ymous) Sharing users understand and agree that Anon(ymous) Sharing cannot be responsible for the content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Anon(ymous) Sharing's service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Anon(ymous) Sharing service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- If a user is found to be using Anon(ymous) Sharing to host icons, smileys, buddy icons, forum avatars, forum badges, forum signature images, or any other graphic for website design all your images will be removed.
Copyright InformationAnon(ymous) Sharing claims no intellectual property rights over the images uploaded by its' users.
Anon(ymous) Sharing respects copyright owners. If you (“Complainant”) believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement by a customer receiving file sharing services from Anon(ymous) Sharing, please provide to the Anon(ymous) Sharing copyright agent the information listed below. To be considered effective pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3), your notification must include the requested information below.
This procedure is exclusively for notifying Anon(ymous) Sharing that your copyrighted material has been infringed:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim infringes your copyright is located on the site.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or legally authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Designation Of Agent To Receive Notification Of Claimed Infringement
- A notification of claimed copyright infringement must be provided in writing to:
100 Consilium Pl
Toronto, ON, M1H 3H3
Or by email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of notification of claimed copyright infringement, Anon(ymous) Sharing will follow the procedures outlined in the DMCA.
Notice And Take-Down ProceduresIf Anon(ymous) Sharing is notified of a credible claim of copyright infringement, or otherwise becomes aware of facts and circumstances from which infringement is apparent, it will respond expeditiously by removing, or disabling access to, the material that is potentially infringing pursuant to the DMCA.
Counter NotificationIf you receive a DMCA notification and believe, upon good faith, that the content was removed or disabled in error, you may provide a counter-notice by notifying us in writing at the designated agent address above, or by emailing [email protected], and providing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (type your full name).
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, mailing address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which Anon(ymous) Sharing may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant who provided the copyright notification or an agent of such Complainant.
Upon receipt of a counter-notice, Anon(ymous) Sharing shall promptly forward a copy to the Complainant and inform Complainant that it will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in ten (10) business days. Anon(ymous) Sharing may replace the removed material and cease disabling access to it in not less than ten (10) business days and no more than fourteen (14) business days following receipt of the counter-notice, unless Anon(ymous) Sharing first receives notice from the Complainant that it has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the Anon(ymous) Sharing customer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Anon(ymous) Sharing’s file sharing site.
Please note and understand before submitting a counter-notice: Under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.